Movement is Life
Total Body Development offers the finest in personalized ‘concierge-level’ attention. Comprehensive physical therapy services are delivered in a private one-on-one clinical practice without the use of aides or assistants. Initial consultation and evaluation is composed of discussion of the goals and needs of the client, followed by biomechanical observation and administration of tests. Palpation and manual, hands-on, therapy, help to determine the nature of the problem, and to jumpstart the neuromuscular re-education process. Each client leaves with a personalized treatment plan.
- September 17-18, October 1-2, 2016 - Berkeley, CA
Fall Workshops at the Claremont Resort and Spa for PMA and CPTA Continuing Education Credits (3 per 3-hour time block ) - Go here for more information.
- October 27-30, 2016 - Phoenix AZ
PMA 16th Annual Meeting
I will be presenting Addressing Asymmetries in the Pilates Environment on October 29, and will be at Exhibit Booth #42. Stop by!
- January 20-22, 2017 - Singapore
Breast Cancer Restoration in the Pilates Environment
Core Fitness Physiotherapy & Pilates Centre
583 Orchard Road #05-04, Forum The Shopping Mall, Singapore 238884
Email: email@example.com. Web: www.corefitness.com
Main Line: 6737 3406 | Mobile: 9125 9521
- March 19-29 - Seoul, Korea
- March 19-22:
Scoliosis Management in the Pilates Environment
- March 24-25:
The Hypermobile Client in the Pilates Environment
- March 26-29:
Foot Management in the Pilates Environment
- Location and Registration:
Lee Hyun Jyung at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suzanne’s education company, Pilates Therapeutics, will be presenting her popular Summer Mentoring Programs (formerly Specialization Programs) again in 2017. Go here for more details.